This is very pretty card. Cut fringes out of colourful tissue paper, fold the piece of tissue paper in half and in half the other way. Cut strips towards the fold to create fringe.Paste them upon heart shape. Fringes will surely attract everyone’s attention.
- Purple, pink, violet tissue craft paper
- 1 pink sheet
- Marker and glue
- Take the tissue papers and cut fringes (an edging consisting of hanging threads, papers etc) by using scissors as shown.
- Cut out a hearts from the pink sheet.
- Apply glue all over the heart shape and stick the fringes on it,as shown in the picture.
- Cut the extra fringes with the help of scissors.
- Stick the heart on the paper as shown.
We all know that Christmas is all about greetings and gifts. Check all these adorable cards which are good option for Christmas, we love the unique pattern used here and the designs are kept very simple. Try these ideas at home, they all will be quite easy for anyone with medium expertise.
- Brown sheets
- Colourful chart papers
- Word puncher
- Cut out various shapes like heart, rectangular Christmas tree.
- You can also paste printed pictures you your drawing skills are not good.
- Draw various patterns with the help of marker as shown in the picture.
- Paste them all to form beautiful cards.
This is an adorable card for valentine’s day. Use stones to decorate the heart. We really like the cold colour contrast as simple things look classy. This will be a treat for your loved ones.
- 1 white sheet 1 purple sheet
- Pink ribbon
- Purple stones
- Divide the paper into three parts 8cm,14cm and 7cm respectively.
- Fold each of them as shown.
- Cut out the heart shape as shown in the picture.
- Apply glue all over the heart shape paper and stick the purple stone on it.
- Stick the heart on the outer side of the card.
- Tie the card with ribbon,as shown in the picture.
If you don’t want to go into too much intricacy, then you might like this adorable DIY. You just need a page, balloon and a marker. Try this beautiful handicraft at home.
- 1 sheet of white paper
- Red balloon
- Black thread
- Blow up the balloon and with the help of a marker write a message on it.
- Squeeze out the air inside the balloon slowly, make sure that the message appears in front.
- Tie the balloon with black thread and then paste it on the card as shown.
- Draw different patterns or write quotes to make your card attractive.
This is an amazing DIY, do try this unfolding birthday card. We love the folding technique from four circles. It looks unique and at the same time worth your time and patience.
- Two different patterns of colourful sheets.
- Green ribbon
- Make circles on the sheet of paper and cut 4 circles.
- Paste the one fourth part of the circle upon another circle as shown in the picture.
- Lift the remaining semicircle part and tie them with the help of ribbon.
Everybody need a perfect card for Valentine’s Day or anniversary. Here, it is the perfect handmade love / Valentine card which you can procreate for your special day.
- Square paper of 16cm wide
- For lips about 7.5 cm wide (you can make the lips bigger or smaller as you wish)
- For lips section take a paper which is blank on one side and colored on the other
- Take a square of paper with the colored side up for making origami kissing lips.
- When origami lips are ready, then attached them to the inside of a card using glue or double sided tape.
- You can decorate front part with a cut-out hear. Or you could even just buy a card and then glue the origami lips inside.
These are beautiful DIY ideas, as we can see in the picture we got so many ideas of making cards and other things by using colourful tissue. Put up these fancy ideas for the occasion.
- Colourful craft papers
- Tissue paper
- Cut different square shape and paste on the orange paper.
- Cut out a rectangular tissue paper and write message on it, you can also paste stickers.
- Place those notes in the box.
- You can also make tissue balls by cutting different patterns on it.
Which one your favorite? Please tell us in the comments below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Keep Creating with K4Craft!