Mom Cardboard Photo Frame By P.Tamizh Muhil
- The word mom was traced and cut from a cardboard.
- A slot was made to insert the photo in the letter O.
- Decorated with paints.
Personalised Gift For Mother By M.V.BHAIRAVI
- White paper 2
- On a double folded white sheet,take a hand sketch of kid witwith thumb at the junction of fold.
- Cut along the sketched hand.
- Cut 2 little hearts with the same double folding method.
- Glue the heart on the inner palm of hand sketch,
- Colour each finger with each colour.
- Stick this over another white paper,
Art Work on Egg Shell By P.Tamizh Muhil
Material & Procedure
- The egg was emptied by poking a hole on the top of the egg and the shell was cleaned with soap water.
- Once the shell is dried, the drawing and painting can be done.
Mini Photo Frame- Gift For Mother By MeeraMaria Dsouza
- Scrapbook paper or origami paper.
Recycled Craft To Make Your Mother’s Home Green By Sonika
- 3 used car treys of same size.
- White paint.
- Yellow paint.
- Blue paint.
- Paint brush.
- Black paint.
- Disposable plastic bowls.
- Glue gun.
- Clean the tires thoroughly. Allow them to dry completely.
- Paint the three tires with white paint ; allow it to dry and do multiple coats on each.
- Paint one tire with blue paint and other two with yellow paint ; let it dry and again do multiple coats.
- Now using blue colour draw a U shape on yellow tire (as shown in pic.).
- Take the other yellow tire and paint a black ring around it as shown in pic.
- Now take 2 disposable plastic bowls and paste two black dots in the centre .
- Using glue gun , paste the eyes on the black line as shown.
- Now arrange the three tires in the correct sequence as shown.
- Now put a flower pot inside the minion.
Your minion is ready !!!
Mother’s Day Drawing – Mom’s Love By- Keta Parikh
Mother’s Day Special Painting By Irab Humayun Rana
Paper Card For Mother By Anju Sinha
Material used: Scissor, quilling paper, beaded(white),sticker,glitters,pen,pink chart paper, regular whitepaper and glue.
Mother’s Day Special Photography By Prashaanth
Mothers Day Photo Frame By Amit Singh
Material used :
- Old newspapers.
- Old wedding cards.
- A cardboard.
- An ice cream stick.
- And scissors.
- Take a page of newspaper and fold it to make a stick . Make 32 sticks .
- Join 8-8 sticks to make 4 pads to make a frame.
- Now take an old wedding card and cut it in a shape of coil. Now start folding this coil from one end to make roses. Make leafs from these cards only.
- Stick the 4 pads to make a frame and then stick these beautiful roses and leafs.
- Now stick a cardboard at the back of this frame to make it strong and to fit pictures on it.
- I think this flower plated frame is very beautiful and will give a stunning look on wall.