Last Updated: 30 Sept. 2016
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices relating to the website located at www.k4craft.com and related mobile applications and other services that we may make available from time to time to users (together, the “Services”).
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information and data please contact us as follows or in order to access or correct your personal information:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
KINDS OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information that you voluntarily give us, as well as location-based information and site visitorship data as described below.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- Location-Based Information
- Site Visitorship Data
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
K4craft will not release any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except as follows:
- By providing us your personally identifiable information grants K4craft, the right to use such information for the provision of Services to you and for the benefit of K4craft without restrictions for the purposes that include, without limitation, research, marketing, and content, product and lead development.
- We may disclose information we collect, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:
- to regulators;
- to law enforcement authorities pursuant to an official request;
- to vendors who provide us with services; and
- to companies that may acquire part or all of K4craft or an affiliated company.
K4craft is not responsible for the protection of the information you provide to other websites. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information through other applications and websites, such information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other reasons, we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our business. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personally identifiable information to prospective or actual purchasers or joint venture partners, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
Whenever you enter an area of the site that carries or requires you to enter sensitive information such as your credit card details, a padlock icon will appear in the address bar of your browser, indicating that the page is secure. K4craft uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Private Communications Technology security standards that are supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or later and other popular browsers. SSL encodes your personal information by encrypting credit card number, name, address, phone number, identification number and your password so that they cannot be read by unauthorized parties.
While we may provide encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
K4craft may implement certain physical, technological and managerial procedures to safeguard the personally identifiable information we collect. However, these procedures do not guarantee that the information will remain secure against theft or misuse.
- Select the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” link, or follow the opt-out instructions that may be included in such communication.
- Where applicable, return to the web page(s) or service where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- E-mail us at email@example.com. Be sure to provide your name, e-mail address and postal address, and specific relevant information about the particular service you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving such services. By registering as a user or purchasing products, you consent to receiving administration and transaction related communications.
HYPERLINKS AND REFERRALS
Other websites accessible through the Services (through hyperlinks, advertisements or otherwise) have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices. Please consult their terms and conditions and privacy policies prior to use.
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our Services. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org