This tutorial shows Ice cube tray does not necessarily only use to freeze water as the name indicated. There are various things however that you can do with ice trays. Whether you are looking for useful storage ideas, a way to prepare perfect sushi for dinner or you just have a few trays sitting around and you are wondering how you can put them to use, here we have collected some creative projects that helps you how to use ice cube trays.
Goof luck. Keep on experimenting things!
They’re made with 100% real fruit and fruit juice, and your kids will even enjoy helping you make them!
- 1 large banana
- 4 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup apple juice or other desired juice
- 10 1/2 ounces Stoli Blueberry vodka
- 2 ounces simple syrup* (add more if blueberries are sour)
- 3 1/2 (1/4 ounce) packets of gelatin powder
- About 60 fresh blueberries (more if the blueberries are small)
This is a great way to keep fresh herbs last longer for cooking and would be a fun way to store them too.
- olive oil
- ice tray
Want to see how it’s done? Video tutorial by ChefSteps:
This is good to make on valentines day or tea parties.
Note: Used a 2 cups of sugar just enough to fill in one tray.
- 7 ounces sashimi-grade salmon, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, finely chopped (3 tablespoons)
- About 5 grape tomatoes, finely chopped (3 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice (from a Japanese restaurant)
- 2 cups Washing soda or Baking soda (cuts grease, great all-purpose cleaner)
- 2 cups Borax (natural cleaner and disinfectant)
- 1/2 cup Kosher salt or Epsom salt (reduces the effects of hard water)
- 1/2 cup vinegar (added cleaning power, liquid to help bind the ingredients)
- 15-20 drops of Lemon essential oil (added cleaning power, antibacterial properties, smells great!)
Mix watercolors in the tray’s compartments. (There’s actually one for every color of the rainbow.)
The piña colada ice cubes are alternating layers of pineapple juice and coconut milk.
You can use the exact same steps in this tutorial with any silicone ice cube tray.
- candle wick
- old crayons [optional]
Make your own by freezing your cookie dough in ice cube trays.
Make green pesto and use your ice cube trays to freeze it for later.
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup dill
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4Craft!