Things You May Need
- Scrapbook paper
- Distress Ink
First you need to punch 6 petal flower. If you do not have punch you can also use knife of scissor to make flowers.
- Take on of the flower and make incision along edge of petal to the center.
- Similarly in second flower cut off two consecutive petals.
- In the third flower, remove one petal.
- Now fold each flower in the form of a cone.
- Hold it with the help of scissor as shown in the figure and cut a small corner.
- Now, you need to do some assembly.
- Put flowers on each other depending on the size as shown in the figure and glue them.
- To make the heart of the flower take the petals you cut in earlier steps.
- Fold the two jointed petal as shown in figure and glue it.
Now you flower is ready to decorate your photo frame.
Keep creating with K4craft!