THINGS YOU NEED
- Any used slippers
- Black wool
- Candle And Matchsticks
- Thin Iron Rod or Thick Needle
- Needle And Thread
- Heat the rod and wait for it to turn black as it indicates that the rod is hot.
- After its hot, pierce it through the plastic on your slipper.
- You will need to apply a little force as the plasitc might be hard.
- Pierce 4 holes on each side.
- You might need to heat and pass the rod twice or thrice.
- Keep doing it till the rod passes through the plastic.
After that, take wool(3 to 4 meters), pass two ends through the toe area, hold the ends together, pull them back over the plastic and pass the ends through the loop formed to make a knot.
After you finish with the plastic part, pass the needle through the adjacent sponge area and again form the criss cross pattern.
- Use hot iron rod to pierce through the sponge area.
- Double wrap the wool on your ankle for a better grip.
Thanks for visiting our website. Hope, you liked our tutorial.
Keep creating with K4craft!