It’s the holiday season and the time for many gifts to be received and given out. So, here are some awesome gift box ideas you can make yourself for this season to give out to friends and family. You can even put some sweets in them and hand them out to your neighbours. It is a great idea and quite easy and time saving. Let’s start with the tutorial.
Things you’ll need:
• Cardstock/ A4 size paper (coloured preferred)
• Pencil and eraser
• Paper Punch
• The gift
- Print out the given template.
- Take the A4 size paper and trace out the outline onto it.
- Cut out the shape very carefully making sure not to cut out everything but just the external lines.
- Take the tip of the scissors and carefully trace along the inside lines without cutting through the paper.( this is to make it easier to fold)
- At the major tip of each triangle punch a single hole.
- Then fold all the pieces as shown in the picture.
- Place the gift in the centre.
- Take a thin ribbon and insert it into the punched holes.
- Finally tie the pieces together with the ribbon.
- And that’s your final result.
Enjoy! Happy Holidays *-*
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep creating with K4craft!
Image source: Pinterest.com