Easter Chick Card!
Easter is coming! Are you ready for this? Getting prepared for Easter cannot be without lovely eggs and baby chicks. I’m here with video tutorial for creating beautiful chick hatching out of the egg to make your Easter more decorated and beautiful.
But do you know why eggs and chicks are so important for Easter.
Let’s know little about Easter eggs and chicks
Easter is festival of new life and re-birth.Easter eggs & baby chicks symbolize new life. You must have heard that eggs have been a symbol of spring since ancient times. An egg likewise is a symbol of the stone tomb out of which Christ arose again. The chick, hatching out of the egg,symbolizes new life or re-birth.
“Easter was when Hope in person surprised the whole world by coming forward from the future into the present.”
― N.T. Wright
In our previous tutorial, we presented Easter Egg Shaped Card. These cards are nice hand made gift to give to our loved ones. And, another interesting thing is that they are so simple that even kids can try. So, let’s start creating!
Easter Chick Card
Check Out Our Amazing Tutorials:
- 30 DIY Cute and Creative Easter Crafts For Kids
- DIY: Homemade Easter Basket Making Tutorial
- DIY : Simple Step by Step Gift Wrapping Tutorials
- DIY: Easy Easter Crafts Designs & Ideas for Kids
- 10+ Easy Quilled Easter Egg Decoration and Card Ideas
- How to make Easter Egg Shaped Card – Handmade Easter Greeting Card
- Easter Decoration Ideas
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4Craft!