We will see how to make note books.
1. First take the box board.
2. Using the board cut 18cm height and 8cm width 02 pieces. Then cut another one 18cm height and 0.5cm width strip.
3. Keep the piece of boards in a red colour A4 paper.
4. Cut the corners in the red colour paper.
5. Paste the boards on the colour A4 paper.
6. Then fold the outside red colour paper into the inside and paste it.
7. Take another red color A4 paper and paste it on the top.
8. Then you will get a cover like this.
9. Take white colour papers 18cm height and 7.5cm width.
10. Paste the set of papers as a bundle using UHU glue.
11. Paste these set of papers using uhu gum to the cover.
12. Then you can have a note book like this.
13. Take a box board and cut 17cm height and 18.5cm width board. Fold the board in 8cm and keep 0.5cm gap between the two 8cm width and keep 02cm outside as given below.
14. Take another board 17cm height and 4cm width and cut like this.
15. Fold the board as given below.
16. Take blue colour paper and kept it below the boards.
17. Cut the blue colour paper corners as given below.
18. As given below paste the blue colour paper and cover the board.
19. Paste the blue colour paper for the other part also.
20. Cover it using blue colour paper. And make a hold in the mid as given below.
21. Put a cut and add ribbon like this tightly.
22. Paste that part in the extra 2cm in the cover.
23. Take bundle of pieces and past it in the cover like this using uhu glue.
24. You can put your pencil in that like this.
25. This tutorial explains 02 types of notebooks easy to make.
26. You can paste angle shape wrapping paper like this and you can decorate it.
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4Craft!