Paper Quilling Ornament for Christmas decoration: This technique requires a really great patience, but can reward you with beautiful creations. Quilling can transform a humble material, such as paper, something truly magical.
- Paper strips 30 cm long and 3 mm wide
- Slotted tool
1. Of the 18 pieces strips and improving the Navina wheels with a diameter of 2 cm.
2. Prepare tears of 6 pieces of wheels – wheel pinched in the middle and press the ends bend toward each other conglomerates.
3. Of the remaining 12 pieces of wheels make tickets – wheel again between the fingers to press the regions and counter movement (LEFT upward, downward extreme right) forms.
4. From one whole strip firmly Navin central wheel.
5. From the half length – 15 cm fixed Navin 12pcs wheels.
6. It remains to us only prepare twigs. The strip of paper stacked sequentially.
We have all the puzzle pieces ready.
On a cork mat with pins fasten the printed template maintenance and cleaning bag or cling film – not because we happen to individual segments not pasted on paper that have the printed template.
Under the proposal, we will start from the middle of each splice.
Let it dry and if we sought more glamor, stones Decorate with self-adhesive or glue with glitters.
Hope you like this tutorial.
Thanks for visiting our website. Keep creating with K4Craft!