Popsicle crafts are one among the easiest crafts to do. Especially for kids, popsicles never try to experiment with their patience level. There are lots of things we can make out of popsicles. But if you are buying them it would be great if you have either colored sticks or you can color it by yourself. They are very useful that if you try collecting some and gather it together you would really get your own cool ideas on what to make. So try Popsicle craft for this winter. As for Christmas I’m not yet done with decor ideas. Therefore, I have come up with a cool but simple Popsicle Craft for this years ‘Merry Merry Christmas’. Even small kids can do this craft. But we would never ever feel like they are done by some tiny tots at your home because it always gives perfect finishing.
Here let us try this ‘easy to do’ Popsicle craft – Christmas reindeer ornament
Supplies you need:
- Three same sized craft sticks
- 2 googly eyes
- Brown water or fabric paint (Optional)
- 1 red button or red pom pom
- Green color paper
- Few sketches
- Black paper/ cloth/ felt
- A red chord
- Begin by arranging the first two sticks in ‘V’ shape. To keep them in place apply some glue at the overlapping areas.
- Now take the third stick and create an ‘A’ shape as shown in the picture. Again apply glue at the overlapping points.
- Glue the pom pom or big red button you have to the intersecting point of ‘V’. This is to make a cute nose to the reindeer.
- Glue the googly eyes on either black felt or paper or even cloth you have.
- When they are dried, cut them in circle as in the picture. That way you can get a black border for you deer’s eyes. This helps in enhancing the beauty of the eyes of deer. From the ancient times itself, several writers used to often compare the eyes of women with that of deer’s.
- Apply glue behind the eyes and attach them on two sides as shown in the picture. Thus you are ready with your reindeer. But to make them look more cute and attractive, attach some embellishments.
- You can draw out some pine leaves or mistletoes pictures on colored paper. You can also take a print out of its pictures.
- Cut them out from the paper and apply glue at the back side. Attach them at any corner at the top portion of the rein deer.
- Take a red chord (or any other attractive chord that you have) and press a small middle portion behind the popsicle with glue. This will help you to hang them somewhere. Tie them where you feel the appropriate place for our rein deer.
Hint: Try collecting popsicle of brown color. You can even paint them in brown. This can give more finishing to the rein deer’s we are making.
Make them at your home and enjoy your weekend.
Keep Creating with K4craft!!
Image Source: Crafts for All Seasons