This tutorial explain how to make a wall hanger using newspaper and color A4 paper.
1. First take some newspapers and cut them into half pages.
2. Start from a corner and roll them. Using gum you can paste it at the end.
3. Take 02 newspaper sticks and keep in similar gap and paste it using UHU glue.
4. Paste the newspaper sticks as given below.
5. Cut the extra parts using a pen knife. If you wish you can colour this structure in brown or black. But here I used without colour to get different look. Paste some nice flowers and leaves like this to decorate the structure.
6. You can hang this in your home. It will give nice look. This is very easy to make and very low cost.
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with K4Craft!